Friday, January 7, 2011

What I Wore: Jan 7



It snowed almost all of yesterday, so I really wanted to take some pictures in the snow. It could have been the cold or the weird angle, but my remote was being a bitch so that is why I'm posed so weirdly. Also, my house is nearing the end of renovations, so that's why there's a huge scrap wood pile in my backyard. 

coat by Bench, scarf by Pendleton, cardigan by American Apparel, t-shirt is vintage and stolen from my dad, skirt by H&M, tights by Forever 21, legwarmers by American Apparel. 

I'm just about to go out for burritos with two of my oldest friends, and then maybe getting my ears pierced for the second time. Later, I'm either going out for sushi with my mom or making dinner with her at home. This is my second-to-last full day at home! :( I'll be sad to leave, it's been a great trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment