Friday, January 7, 2011

A Girl Can Dream: Jan 7

Outfit 006

sweater by Alexander Wang, jeans by Ksubi Raw, flats by Chloé, ring by Kenneth Jay Lane, earrings by Modekungen, necklace by Birdsnest, scarf by Alexander Wang, beanie by Origin.

Pretty much what a typical outfit by me would look like. Comfy, casual, textured, and with a ton of cheesy jewellery. I don't have any sweaters nearly that cool, though.

I went shopping today with a few friends, and I had a lot of compliments on my outfit, which of course makes me feel awesome. One guy (an employee at Tommy Hilfiger) told me he loved my style :3

I bought a basic white tshirt, two pairs of undies, a lace tank, 16 pairs of earrings (a anglophilia-themed pack), a body mist and a body lotion. Everything was on sale! I just can't resist sometimes (all of the time). It's looking like sushi is cancelled tonight, but that's fine because I already has a burrito, an ICEE and a crepe today while I was out. Planning to edit my photos from my brother's hockey game yesterday and then watch a movie later on. I'm thinking Les Amours imaginaires or Somewhere, if I can find a good online copy. (shh, don't tell on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment