Thursday, January 13, 2011

Music: Crystal Castles & The Faint

Music has always been a really big part of my life, since I was really young. This love sometimes meshes with my love of fashion, and when I'm listening to a song, I think about how great it would be as a song for the runway of my mythical fashion line that I always dream of creating. 

I found this song by Crystal Castles featuring Robert Smith last night, and I haven't stopped listening to it since. Love at first listen, for sure. Wouldn't it be great to walk down the runway to!?!?!?


The first song that I felt this with was Dust by The Faint featuring Bright Eyes. I just feel like it would be so sick to open a show with. 


I don't know, maybe I'm just weird and I'm the only person who thinks about stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment