Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I Wore: Jan 11


Well, I'm changing it up once again. Mostly because the weather is rather dreary and I'm not feeling very inspired, and also because I just remembered something that I forget far too often: I am an artist. I can draw! Who knew? 

Anyways, this is what I wore today. I got into a class that I was waitlisted for, so I could drop one that I wasn't as interested in. Then I went to the bookstore and bought a cookbook and a sketchbook for my class notes. Now I'm home, just finished drawing this thing for y'all, and now I have no idea how to spend the rest of my day. I may watch a movie and paint my nails or I may unpack my suitcase or I may do my homework for tomorrow or I may do all of those things. For now, though, I really just want to relax on the internet. I'll probably post a polyvore set in a while. 

Also, this awkward haircut is about to get even more awkward! My bangs are getting too long, so I'll be cutting my hair today or tomorrow. I've been putting it off for ages. 

Thoughts on the new What I Wore format? I'll probably alternate between this and photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment