Monday, January 3, 2011

A Girl Can Dream: Jan 3

Outfit 002 & 003

left top by A Détacher, right top by Dion Lee, pants by Balmain, left shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, right shoes by Jeffrey Campbell, left ring by Solange Azagury-Partridge, right ring by Pamela Love, nail polishes by Chanel.

Today was one of those days when I just had too many ideas for my inspirational outfit look thing. I actually chose the pants first this time, then chose these two pairs of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, and then found a bunch of shirts that I liked to go with it all. I narrowed it down to these two, and then fleshed out the looks a bit with some accessories. The look on the left is clearly more sophisticated and dressy, and it was already so put together that it didn't even really need any accessories, but that Taurus ring was too cool not to include. The look on the right is much more casual, but it's also something that I could see myself wearing more. I was toying with the idea of adding a black circle scarf and a leather necklace, but I wanted to keep things balanced.

I haven't even gotten out of bed yet today, but I'll post my own outfit for the day later on. (It won't be this fancy, I'm afraid I don't own any $4,500 pants). 

No comments:

Post a Comment