Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Girl Can Dream: Jan 8

Outfit 007


dress by Jonathan Saunders, socks byHansel from Basel for Browns, tights by Topshop, pumps by Yves Saint Laurent, necklace by Rock 'n Rose, earrings by Betsey Johnson.

There is about a foot of snow here and I'm so ready to go back to the mild weather in Vancouver. I leave tomorrow morning! Can't believe this trip is already at the end.

This outfit is showing my yearning for spring while still being (sorta) winter-appropriate. Also, I got some over-the-knee socks for Christmas (seen in my Jan 3rd outfit) and I'm obsessed.

There won't be a "what I wore" post today, because I don't have time and also because my outfit was really boring (white tee, purple cardigan and grey jeans, in case you were curious). I'll hopefully have time to post one tomorrow, but I'm going to be on a plane for the majority of the day.

I went out for breakfast today with my sister and her boyfriend, then met my friends one last time for a coffee, and now I'm going to help my brother with his art project and then get packing! I don't know if it will be possible to fit all of my clothes in the same bag... I bought a ton. Plus, I have to figure out a way to bring my new toaster back with me...

Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment